Bodybuilding trainer Yury Spasokukotsky shows a Yoko Geri Kekomi (Side Thrust Kick)
Yurii Spasokukotskyi, a personal trainer and bodybuilding champion came into the sport in 1994. Initialy he used to have narrow shoulders, weak muscles and a big fat belly. But even after 7 years of regular gym training 3-4 times a week didn't bring hime good results. The reason was that regular and hard workout vs bad genetics was not cool enough without a competent training system. Then Yurii has developed his own system which works 100% and may ba suitable for everybody. And he himself got much greater results in bodybuilding during that one year than during those 7 years of training before.
Now all people, who want to get a significant progress in bodybuilding and fitness are getting success with Yurii. He gives personal trainings in Skype and has thousands of happy clients around the world.
Build muscle really fast: http://biceps.com.ua/engl
In today's episode, it's time to build some MONSTER BICEPS! I've gotten a lot of questions lately in the comments about what I do for my arms, and how to develop a big biceps . In this video I'm going to show you two of the exact exercises I use to get big arms myself.
Building a biceps "peak" will make a HUGE difference in how big your biceps appear. If they're shaped right, your biceps will appear much bigger than someone whose are the same size, but whose biceps do not have a dramatic peak. Developing your bracs (muscles outside your biceps) with the other exercise I show in this video will also make your arms appear much bigger and fuller from the side, which is the main way that people will be looking at your biceps.
Some people THINK that you can't develop parts of a muscle, like a biceps "peak"... but this is actually not true at all! You CAN shape your muscles the way you want by doing the correct exercises -- my own body is proof of that. You just have to know the right exercises to develop that body shape you want.
On our site we are happy to provide you with two types of on-line support\
• Brief short free consultations from Yurij Spasokukotskij in skype. Trai\
ning programs and diets will be not elaborated and posted on the forum as\
they are rather individual and not for public view. In skype you can ask\
the trainer only one personal question a day since over 9000 people visi\
t our site every day.
• Paid on-line training.
Training is performed via Skype. You can easily find me on
On-line training is made as follows: you send me your pictures (full size\
, side, front, back), your characteristics (anthropometric figures, weigh\
t, age), describe me your diet and habits in honest details, etc. I will \
need to know everything: if you are allergic, have had any breaks and inj\
uries, how many hours you sleep -- everything that makes a clear image of \
Everybody has been looking forward for the first edition of Yuriy's book with detailed information of all his secretes of training and nutrition program. But first of all you better get started with the basics of his method.
The basic principles of Yuri Spasokukotsky's method (summary):
1. Rest between workout sets with heavy weights 2 ? -- 3 minutes and more.
2. Short training sessions 1 hour +/- 15 minutes
3. The number of exercises and sets in a work-out session can vary, limit it by 50 minutes or 75 minutes the most;
4. Cycle principle for more experienced athletes (reducing the working weight during the same amount of repetitions).
5. Recommended number of repetitions per set can vary from 3 to 8 (with strong joints);
6. Increases in strength indicate are an important requirement for the solid growth.
7. Cheating training principle is partially used during work-outs (not a strict form of exercising with incomplete amplitude of the movement).
8. Reducing injury rate and extending athletic longevity using this methodology. It is recommended to avoid some form of basic and classical exercises like bench press, sitting lift and deadlift.
9.The principles of Nassir El Sonbati: "switching isolation into basic exercises". It is recommended to perform some isolated exercises in strength, "explosive" and even a "dirty" manner, those same isolated exercises become as basic ones.
10. Performing negative repetitions, super-sets are not recommended during the period of bulking.
11. Synthesis of proper work-out program and also an individual balanced nutrition plan.
12. Athletes should favor organic and healthy food, instead of opting for dietary supplements.
В соответствии с Федеральным законом №436-ФЗ "О защите детей от информации, причиняющей вред их здоровью и развитию" информационная продукция, представленная на данном сайте, предназначена для детей, достигших возраста восемнадцати лет и старше.